Father’s Day Gift Guide 2009 – COMPLETE

father's day gift guide 2009I published my last Father’s Day Gift Guide post last night.

There were 19 posts total in the series and over $1,700 worth of prizes to be won.

If you haven’t had a chance to enter, please feel free to check out the Father’s Day Gift Guide hub. The deadline for all giveaways is Monday, June 8, 2009.

Thanks for participating!

STAY TUNED. Tomorrow, I’ll be debuting another Themed Weekend (…but it will be a bit more “relaxed” than my massive gift guide was. A girl’s gotta live, you know).

Comments

1. says

You did a great job on the gift guide and it was “massive”! Looking forward to the next themed weekend, glad to hear it is more relaxed – you’ve got a lot of living to enjoy with those two beautiful girls, your husband and your “real” life :)

2. says

You guys are absolutely adorable! And your post of gifts are some awesome choices for my husband. Thanks for doing all the research so I can just sit back and Twitter the day away without worrying about what to get him for Father’s Day.
    ;)

sorry, I posted this on the grill light post. I meant to post it here.

3. Sarah T. says

This was quite an amazing series, Stephanie! Good work! And I love the pic of your sweet girls holding the “Happy Father’s Day” signs :)

4. says

Phew it’s done! You did a great job and thanks for the note about the RX glasses. I’ll have to show hubs.

Looking forward to the next theme.

5. Kacy says

You did a GREAT job with the gift guide! THANK YOU for all of the wonderful ideas & for all of the chances to WIN! :)

6. says

There were so many great products in this gift guide. I am trying to catch up my reading, so I haven’t seen the next set yet….but you sure are one busy lady!