We try to teach our girls that what they wear matters. Clothing tells a story about who we are. Whether we like it or not, people judge our character, our income, and our approachability by our outward appearances.
Simultaneously, we strive to teach our girls that what they wear doesn’t matter. True beauty is found when we “clothe ourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience” (Colossians 2:14). Our best accessories are a genuine smile, a heart of gold, and exemplary manners.
“Do you like my dress?” my 3-year-old will ask, twirling, demurely. “Yes, I like those stripes so much – and those boots are just the right match.” “But do you know what makes you truly beautiful?” I ask. Her answer comes quickly, “When you care about other people.”
I’ll be giving away clothing, shoes, and accessories for little ones this week.
All giveaway posts will be linked here for your convenience.
- Capezio Dance Ensemble [closes July 7]
- Pediped Shoes [closes July 8]
- DownEast Basics for Girls [closes July 8]
- Diapers.com Clothing & Shoe Shop [closes July 9]
- Justin Boots [closes July 10]
- Appaman Accessories [closes July 10]
- Zutano [closes July 11]
* Comments are closed on this post.