This is how the luggage situation usually ends up when we travel with our daughter. My husband packs a small bag and then my daughter and I “share” a large bag. Or, I should say that my daughter’s stuff takes up 80% of that space and I squeeze my things into the other 20% of the bag. It’s amazing how much gear a baby/toddler requires. Depending on what “stage” your little one is, you might need a breast pump, bottles, nursing pads, diapers, wipes, a potty seat, pull-ups, extra sets of clothes, a baby carrier, a stroller, a sippy cup, the list goes on…
With so much to bring and so little room to store it all, I truly appreciate products that have more than one “purpose.” After all, as moms we multi-task all of the time…shouldn’t our products do the same thing?
One excellent example of a product that does this well is the Zoobie, “an innovative 3-in-1 pet that is a plush toy, a soft pillow, and a comfy blanket.” My daughter has Ellema the Elephant and I have to say that she IS quite cute and extremely soft. She “transforms” from stuffed animal to pillow to blanket in seconds. So smart! And the best part about Zoobies is that there are so many animal choices…Koalas, Baboons, Rhinos, Crocodiles, and more!
The Zoobie is an ideal companion for road trips, airplane flights, or even for just running errands around town. Zoobie pets can be purchased online or at select retailers for $34.
WIN IT! One winner will receive a Zoobie Pet of his/her choice. To enter, leave a comment on this post stating which Zoobie is your favorite prior to Monday, July 14 at midnight (don’t forget to follow the rules). * Winner must provide a U.S. mailing address.
*UPDATE* The winner is #229 Ann Marie Walker. Congratulations!