Oooh, Is that the phone ringing? I’ll get it!
Actually, I changed my mind. I’ll just eat it.
Wait a minute. Mom took it away. She said something about it being expensive (and potentially germ-y). No problem – I’ll just stare out the window.
Or I could always play with my toes and give the cutest smile ever. I think I’ll go with that.
My 7-month-old is wearing the Dancing Daisies Leg Huggers ($10). They’re soft, stylish, and great for cool weather.
She was holding my iPhone…until I took it away.
On my iPhone, you’ll find a variety of apps, including:
- GPS Drive MotionX (gotta get where I need to go…)
- Word Warp (I’m a total word girl)
- Scramble (I’m kind of a nerd – what can I say?)
- the NET Bible (for reading in-bed or on-the-go), and
- Baby Names Plus (an app that includes pronunciations, meanings, genders, origins, and popularity rankings for almost 9,000 names).
YOUR TURN: Do you have an iPhone? What apps are your favorite?
WIN IT! One winner will receive a pair of Leg Huggers ($10). Three other winners will receive the Baby Names Plus app for iPhone. To enter, leave any topic-related comment on this post prior to Sunday, October 25th at 11:59 p.m. (Don’t forget to follow the rules…all generic comments like “Enter me!,” “Love it,” and “Cool stuff!” will be disqualified.).
*UPDATE* The winner of the Leg Huggers is #41 dawn. The three winners of the Baby Names Plus app for iPhone are #20 Deborah, #35 Rhonda, and #21 Jordan. Congratulations!