I’m so glad that there are New Years, aren’t you? I love everything that a new calendar year symbolizes – the freshness, the beauty, the optimism, and the opportunities. It represents a chance to look back and to look forward…and then to live for today.
I’m going to kick things off here by sharing my best products and posts of 2009 – and, best of all, I’m going to give the products all away to YOU…in conjunction with some fabulous sponsors.
1. The selected products are truly my “best of the best.” Of all the products that I’ve reviewed in 2009, these one stand out.
2. Other than the original product samples that I received, I am receiving nada for spotlighting these companies. I just really, really like them.
3. These are products that I use all of the time (in many cases, I use the product every single day). They are functional, fabulous, and totally worth your money.
As posts are published, I will add them to this post so that you can have a comprehensive spot to see my favorites.
To enter the giveaways, go to each post and leave a comment. For a second entry…blog, tweet, or facebook about my series. Then, leave a second comment on each giveaway that you are interested in telling me that you helped to spread the word. Maximum two entries per giveaway.
BEST OF 2009: Pregnancy [one winner takes ALL]
- Melinda G Maternity & Nursing Bras
- Majamas Lace Sleep Set from Better Mommy Fashions
- Original Shower Hug
BEST OF 2009: Baby [one winner takes ALL]
- Cozy Ankle Booties by Robeez
- Complete Air Convertible Car Seat by Safety 1st
- ERGObaby carrier
BEST OF 2009: Kids [one winner takes ALL]
- The Nora Boot by Eleven Collection
- Clothing from Tea Collection
- “Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch” by Eileen Spinelli
BEST OF 2009: Books [one winner takes ALL]
- “How to Be Like Walt” by Pat Williams and Jim Denney
- “Too Small To Ignore” by Wess Stafford
BEST OF 2009: Kitchen [one winner takes ALL]
- A Springform Pan by Pampered Chef
- A Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan by Pampered Chef
- Dream Dinners
- A Splash-Proof Super-Fast Thermapen by ThermoWorks
BEST OF 2009: Misc. [one winner takes ALL]
- Women’s Montecito Boot Leather by Teva
- Plantronics Voyager PRO
I’ll leave you with a sneak peek at our “Happy New Year” Cards (We never did get around to doing Christmas cards so these will have to do…).
Happy New Year, friends! I’m happy to know you and happy to be a part of this bright, beautiful place we call “the blogosphere.”
P.S. Don’t miss out on all of the latest posts and contests here at MM! Subscribe to my RSS feed or subscribe to get all of my posts delivered to your e-mail inbox (if RSS stands for Really Super Scary tech stuff to you).