Here’s the rundown on laundry in our house.
- FREQUENCY: 1 load per day or a few loads every other day
- DETERGENT: Tide Original or Tide Sport
- BLEACH: Rarely – but we do bleach our white sheets from time-to-time
- DRYER SHEETS: None
- CHIEF WASHER: Tim
- CHIEF FOLDER AND PUTTER-AWAYER: That would be me.
Mom Central recently sent me a congratulatory email to tell me I’ve been selected to be a Maytag Laundry Ambassador, which means I’ll be receiving and reviewing the Bravos XL HE Top Load Washer with PowerWash System and the Bravos XL High-Efficiency Electric/Gas Steam Dryer.
Over the next few months, I’ll be writing several posts to give you the inside scoop on these high-powered (but also efficient + green!) machines. I’m particularly excited about the Wrinkle Prevent and Refresh Steam Cycle options on the dryer because I am sometimes guilty of leaving the clothes in the dryer after it buzzes, despite my best intentions.
Who does the laundry in your house? What detergent do you use and why?
* I wrote this post participating in a Maytag Moms Dependable Laundry Ambassador program by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Maytag. I will be provided with a Maytag washer and dryer set to facilitate my review.