Blink. The first 3 months whizzed right by and we now have a laughing baby with chunky thighs and eyes the color of the ocean.
Here’s my completely unsponsored list of the 20 items we’ve been using most often over the past three months.
- Glamourmom Mbody Starter Nursing Bra. $39. Soft, Stretchy, Supportive, Higher Cut. My current *favorite.*
- Melinda G Tee-Shirt Nursing Bra. $44. Again – soft and supportive, without underwire.
- BabyBjorn Babysitter Balance. $150. Ideal for when I have to take a quick shower or do laundry.
- Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper Mini Bassinet. $140. This is where our wee one naps.
- Onesies. Almost all of the ones we have are handmedowns from sisters + friends. But that one is adorable, isn’t it?
- Pampers Swaddlers. Our favorite brand for newborns through size 2.
- Hooter Hiders Nursing Cover. $24. I actually have two nursing covers; I don’t leave the house without one.
- Bulb Syringe. FREE from the birth center. Kindly referred to as the “nose sucker” in our house.
- aden + anais Swaddle Blankets. $38 for 4-pack. Ironically, we don’t use these for swaddling, but as “sheets” for the bassinet.
- Washcloths. $6 for 12. So great to have little cloths on-hand for bathing.
- Bella Materna Anytime Nursing Gown. $92. SO comfortable (and chic too). The material is moisture-wicking and wonderful.
- Majamas Pachisi. ON-SALE FOR $37.50. Ultra-comfy. Ultra-cute. You’ll want to wear them all day.
- Washable Nursing Pads. I bought the NUK brand (it was the only brand that Target carried!) and have been moderately happy with them, but Amazon raters give them terrible reviews. FYI.
- Britax Roundabout Car Seat. $153. Our newborn isn’t a fan – of driving in the car, that is. Still, this car seat does its job well. P.S. My absolute favorite car seat is the Diono Radian (which our 3-year-old currently rides in). The narrow profile is ideal if you have multiple car seats.
- Summer Infant 4-Sided Changing Pad ($25) & Plush Cover ($10). We have this pad on a dresser in our bedroom.
- Kirkland Wipes. Best wipes ever. We buy them at Costco.
- BabyHawk Mei Tai. $90. My little one is still too little for the ERGO so we use the mei tai. Easy to wear (and pretty too!).
- ERGObaby Backpack. $40. I have an older version of the one pictured.
- Nikon D90. Gotta have a good camera. I would sacrifice a lot of baby gear to be able to capture good photos of my babies.
- iPhone. I use my phone to check facebook/twitter/emails, to scope out craigslist, to ask google about things, and to take photos/video.
There you have it. Our baby gear.
What baby products do you use most during the first 3 months?