Is a rolling backpack on your to-buy list for back-to-school? Take a peek at the adorable designs offered in the lollipop collection by JWorld NY. The lightweight frame is super easy for younger children to pull around campus and it can also be converted to a backpack at any point. It’s also nice that the backpack features several pockets on the front, plus side-carrying pockets for a water bottle. You also receive a coordinating lunchbox for free!
Speaking of coordinating items, don’t forget to pick up a matching pencil case. The roomy cases feature two separate zippers and an inner mesh pocket.
Since we are a traveling family, it’s also a boon that this backpack can work double-duty as a carry-on that is lightweight enough not to strain small backs.
This isn’t the best option for older kids, but is a super pick for younger elementary students (ages 5-9).
- Browse the JWorld New York website.
- LIKE JWorld New York on Facebook.
- Follow JWorld New York on Twitter.
- Be sure to check out Metropolitan Mama’s 2016 Back-To-School Guide.
* All photos are the property of Metropolitan Mama.