When it comes to polos, our family chooses Lands’ End every time. They are hands-down the absolute best we’ve ever found! Well-made with great structure that lasts, their polos withstand lots of washing without color-fading or losing their shape. You can also choose between a more masculine/boxy style or a feminine fit.
This year, we also tried some of their chino shorts and have been pleased with the softer materials. Uniform shorts are surprisingly hard to find, but Lands’ End will probably be our go-to brand in this category from now on.
You can also find beautiful sweaters, cardigans, and coats in uniform colors.
- Browse the Lands’ End website.
- LIKE Lands’ End on Facebook.
- Follow Lands’ End on Twitter.
- Be sure to check out Metropolitan Mama’s 2016 Back-To-School Guide.
* All photos are the property of Metropolitan Mama.