Tomorrow marks the almost halfway point in my pregnancy and the day of THE sonogram.
For the sake of fairness, I am going to give you some "clues" (okay, they're not really clues, but if you believe in old wives' tales, then maybe these "facts" will help):
- We don't have a preference. A boy would be fun because it would be a brand new experience. A girl would be fun because then our Little Beauty would have a sister (think: bunk beds, shared rooms, shared clothes, etc.).
- I don't have a gut feeling. Sorry. No warm fuzzies or sneaking suspicions either way.
- I was sick for the first trimester and then some...and I don't mean a little bit sick. I mean all-day, all-night, lay-on-the-couch-as-still-as-possible, throwing-up sick.
- The baby's heartrate was at about 140/bpm at our last appointment.
- I started showing at about the same time as my last pregnancy and I'm not sure if I'm carrying high or low (take a peek at the pics below to see for yourself).
If you have other questions, just ask. But remember that you have a 50/50 chance either way.
Here's how the contest will work. If you guess the correct gender, then you'll be "put in the pot" for the prize. If not, you'll be ineligible to win.
And now for the prize! When our daughter was a newborn, our favorite diapers were Pampers Swaddlers
. They fit just right and didn't leak like other competing brands. Plus, they were better at containing blow-outs (and we had our fair share of those). As she got older, the brand name didn't seem to matter as much, but we have always maintained a good opinion of Pampers because of the Swaddlers. And now - Pampers has Swaddlers Sensitive
in sizes N, 1, and 2. They boast "ultra breathability
" and "a wetness indicator to show when baby may need a change
." I haven't personally tried them because our daughter isn't in diapers anymore, but one winner may be able to. One winner will walk away with a coupon for a FREE Jumbo pack of any Pampers diapers or pants!
If you don't have a little one in diapers, you can opt to receive a coupon for a FREE Family Size Tub of Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Cookie Dough.
Again, there will be ONE winner selected out of the group of people who choose the correct gender. All guesses must be in by Saturday, October 25th at midnight (yes, you'll have to wait for the big announcement until then!). This contest is open to readers from all over the world. Have Fun and Happy Guessing!