Tomorrow marks the almost halfway point in my pregnancy and the day of THE sonogram.
For the sake of fairness, I am going to give you some “clues” (okay, they’re not really clues, but if you believe in old wives’ tales, then maybe these “facts” will help):
- We don’t have a preference. A boy would be fun because it would be a brand new experience. A girl would be fun because then our Little Beauty would have a sister (think: bunk beds, shared rooms, shared clothes, etc.).
- I don’t have a gut feeling. Sorry. No warm fuzzies or sneaking suspicions either way.
- I was sick for the first trimester and then some…and I don’t mean a little bit sick. I mean all-day, all-night, lay-on-the-couch-as-still-as-possible, throwing-up sick.
- The baby’s heartrate was at about 140/bpm at our last appointment.
- I started showing at about the same time as my last pregnancy and I’m not sure if I’m carrying high or low (take a peek at the pics below to see for yourself).