I breastfed my oldest daughter until she was 21 months and my younger daughter until she was 26-months.
The benefits were overwhelming – physically, emotionally, spiritually, and financially.
This page is intended as a resource for moms and moms-to-be.
TOP BREASTFEEDING TIPS:
- Breastfeed early.
- Breastfeed often.
- Don’t mind the clock.
- If it hurts at first, that is perfectly normal.
- But – don’t be afraid to ask for help/guidance from a friend or lactation consultant.
- Surround yourself with breastfeeding-friendly people.
- Invest in a few good nursing bras and at least one pretty nursing nightgown.
BEST BREASTFEEDING PRODUCTS:
BEST BREASTFEEDING BRAS & CLOTHES:
BEST BREASTFEEDING BOOKS:
BEST BREASTFEEDING POSTS (MINE):
- National Breastfeeding Awareness Month: a letter to myself
- Basic Supplies for Breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding as Birth Control
- How Do I Know if My Milk Has Come In?
- My Nursing Toddler
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
- What Is Best Is Not Always Easy
- What to do about Engorgement and How to Know if You Have Mastitis