Christmas 2008 Highlights:
- Eating whole wheat cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning
- Sitting by the fireplace
- Hearing our 2-year-old daughter say “Merry Christmas” with such exuberance
- Watching her smile and “shake” with excitement when she opened her Winnie-the-Pooh characters
- Feeling the baby kick and move in my womb
- Dreaming about what next year’s Christmas will be like with two sweet little girls to love
* PICTURED: Our Little Beauty receiving a kiss from her 6-month-old cousin (who is also quite pretty and lovable…) on Christmas Day.