I wish for...
- a truck - crew cab, diesel, dually.
- a comfortable queen RV mattress.
- a new camera lens.
- a reliable, responsible renter for our house.
- a paid writing gig for a blog or magazine.
- a toaster.
- a stylish tee or polo.
- a pair of designer jeans that fit like a glove.
- plush towels.
- a book with a secret compartment.
- wisdom about when to wean.
- energy (for each new day).
- hope (in trying times).
- love (genuine + sweet).
What are you wishing for this December? I'd love to hear your tangible + intangible wants, both large and small.