Today, I’m thankful that…
- I’m 33 weeks pregnant. Becoming pregnant and staying pregnant isn’t easy for everyone so I’m grateful for this little miracle that is thriving inside of me (and moving around a lot to prove it!).
- I’m 33 weeks pregnant. Which means I only have 7 weeks left.
- I have an Utterly Yours Pregnancy Pillow. I’m still sleeping quite well, in part because of this little gem of a pillow.
- My marvelous mother-in-law is able to come over to play with my Little Beauty while I work.
- I work for such a family-friendly employer (I work from home – approximately 10 hours per week – doing PR work for the local school district).
- There was a new episode of Fringe on Tuesday and I was able to watch it with my husband last night at midnight. Anyone else a fan? [Warning: Fringe is a bit on the gruesome side and is definitely not a family-friendly show. That said, the character development is quite good and the plot is enticing…]
- I have a little chef to cook me up eggs on her cardboard stove.