* You are the sweetest, happiest, smiliest, most peaceful baby ever.
* You are observant and perceptive of people’s feelings.
* You like to watch faces and you like to try to join in the conversation too.
* You rarely cry.
* You are very strong. You can lift your head up high (you’ve been able to do that for a long time). You can almost roll over from your tummy to your back.
* You go to sleep every night in your bassinet at 8:30pm-ish and wake up every morning at 7:00am-ish. I think you must be some kind of prodigy child or something. But I’m certainly not complaining.
* You are loved – fully, deeply, so much more than we will ever be able to express.
*** P.S. I know this is “Wordless” Wednesday, but I wanted to add a few sentiments for my own records. I want to remember this joy forever…