It all seems so surreal. She was inside of me. Then, she arrived and turned out world upside down. And, now, she is a happy little “mover and shaker” – crawling, standing, giggling, babbling, winning our hearts every minute of every day.
As her birthday approaches, I thought I’d post an informal “wishlist” of items that I would love for her first birthday (this idea came from Ode to Umbrella Moments).
* Books (she loves them!)
* Gift Certificate to Snapfish.com (we take gobs of pictures on our digital camera and they need to be developed from time-to-time)
* Robeez shoes (or the Target brand or Preschoolians) – 12-18M size
* A bathing suit (no “baby bikinis”, please; one-pieces preferred)
* Gift certificate for maid service (less time spent cleaning means more time with my little girl – the gift she’ll appreciate most)
* Gift card to Simply Dinners (same as above – insert “cooking” in place of “cleaning”)
* Scrapbooking supplies and albums in “little girl” themes and colors