I have a question for you: Do you have a home phone? Why or why not?
We decided to opt out of a home phone service a few years back because it didn’t seem very cost-effective for us. We haven’t ever looked back on our decision. That said, if we ever do decide to get a house phone again, I think we’d go with T-mobile’s new $10/month home service plan. It’s affordable and it includes unlimited nationwide calling…not bad…for a home phone.
Just tell me why you do or don’t have a home phone and you’ll be entered to win daily and weekly prizes from T-Mobile (see the official line-up below). All you have to do is answer the question in the widget (a.k.a. pink box) below, enter your name and e-mail address, and click “submit.”
Each day – beginning today through July 23 – a winner will be randomly selected to receive one of the following T-mobile branded prizes:
- Votive Candle: gardenia scented, small candle in a glass votive.
- BBQ Set: stainless steel barbecue utensils with hard wood handles. Includes spatula, fork, tongs, 2 skewers, basting brush and 4 corn cob holders. Also includes carrying case.
- Pot Holder: magenta silicon pot holder.
- Blanket: black, 100% polyester fleece throw with whip stitch trim. Compactly rolls up with a Velcro tab and has a carrying handle for easy portability.
- Coffee Mug: black coffee mug with T-Mobile@Home and Ultimate Home Giveaway logos.
- T-Shirt: T-Mobile Ultimate Home Giveaway T-Shirt, size large.
Once each week, a winner will be randomly selected to receive:
- $100.00 Crate & Barrel Gift Card
All prizes will be awarded to Metropolitan Mama readers. It goes without saying that the sooner you submit your answer, the better…because you’ll have more opportunities to win. One entry person person, please.
P.S. If you want to try your hand at an even bigger prize, head over to the T-Mobile Ultimate Home Giveaway for your chance to walk away with a home valued at $200,000, plus a $50,000 check. All you have to do is enter the contest on the Ultimate Home Giveaway site no more than once per day until July 21st.