When it comes to purchasing school supply basics like crayons, colored pencils, and markers – I always look for the orange box. This is one category where we don’t buy generic because Crayola’s products are just plain better. In fact, we recently tossed all of our non-Crayola crayons because the girls are particular about coloring with quality crayons that have rich shades and a smooth glide.
Although best known for their classic products, Crayola also offers plentiful options for crafting kids – scented markers, twistable crayon sticks (a favorite around here!), and much MORE.
- Browse the Crayola website.
- LIKE Crayola on Facebook.
- Follow Crayola on Twitter.
- Be sure to check out Metropolitan Mama’s 2016 Back-To-School Guide.
* All photos are the property of Metropolitan Mama.