Our family is pretty particular when it comes to water bottles – for ourselves and for our kids!
Our key criteria:
- No straws (difficult to clean; unsanitary)
- Wide enough to fill with ice
- Easy to open/close
Check, check, check for the Nalgene brand! They offer a wonderful selection of smartly designed water bottles for the whole family.
The On The Fly Kids bottle has been a favorite in our house for several years for all of the reasons listed above. Ideal for ages 3-10.
If you have a toddler (ages 1-2) who still needs a bit of help when it comes to water control, try the Grip ‘n Gulp. Great for road trips and outdoor adventuring!
Older students and adults will be pleased with the original On The Fly. Available in a variety of colors.
- Browse the Nalgene website.
- LIKE Nalgene on Facebook.
- Follow Nalgene on Twitter.
- Be sure to check out Metropolitan Mama’s 2016 Back-To-School Guide.
* All photos are the property of Metropolitan Mama.