We’ve been featuring Tea Collection on Metropolitan Mama for over 5 years. Here’s why: The materials are super soft and the designs are inspired by different parts of the world. I always click over when Tea introduces a new collection because they never fail to have beautiful pieces.
This is another brand that is well-made so there is a high likelihood that you will be able to pass down clothes between siblings. A huge benefit when you have three daughters like I do!
In the past, I have always highlighted the girl clothing line (sizes NB-12)…but now we have a boy on the way! I’m happy to say that the boy styles are just as adorable and offer more versatility than the typical sports/nautical themes found in big box stores.
- Browse the Tea Collection website.
- LIKE Tea Collection on Facebook.
- Follow Tea Collection on Twitter.
- Be sure to check out Metropolitan Mama’s 2016 Back-To-School Guide.
Let’s breakdown the outfit that my daughter is wearing below.
* All photos are the property of Metropolitan Mama.