Our soon-to-be 2nd grader has been “saving up” for a pony for years so she was delighted when I showed her the THREE different horse-themed patterns available for backpacks through Wildkin.
The Horse Dreams Crackerjack Backpack (shown in the photos) probably works best for the 6-10 age range, but there are many different sizes to ensure a good fit for your child.
Another super fun aspect of Wildkin is that you can order a big selection of matching accessories in whatever pattern you choose. Pick a coordinating lunchbox, sleeping bag, bedding set, lamp, bedroom rug, picnic blanket, rain poncho, or more!
Other non-animal designs include pinwheel, chevron, and more.
- Browse the Wildkin website.
- LIKE Wildkin on Facebook.
- Follow Wildkin on Instagram.
- Be sure to check out Metropolitan Mama’s 2016 Back-To-School Guide.
* All photos are the property of Metropolitan Mama.