Our kids wear uniforms to their school (I love uniforms – more on that in another post) so we always need to stock up on basics at the beginning of the school year.
Although we don’t usually opt for polos from The Children’s Place, we do like their faux layered sweater shirts and some of their dresses. CP is also a top place we go to find fun accessories to liven up uniforms – hats, sunglasses, and headbands.
The Children’s Place changed their online marketing strategy several years ago and they know regularly offer free shipping on every purchase (without a minimum dollar amount). This is one of the very best aspects of ordering from the website. Need a headband? Two pairs of fancy lace socks? A red cardigan? You can order in seconds with free shipping. Most items can be returned in-store with ease too so it’s almost fail-proof when it comes to online shopping.
- Browse The Children’s Place website.
- LIKE The Children’s Place on Facebook.
- Follow The Children’s Place on Twitter.
- Be sure to check out Metropolitan Mama’s 2016 Back-To-School Guide.
* All photos are the property of Metropolitan Mama.