If you would have caught a glimpse of me at the airport this past weekend, you would have seen me with my baby in an ERGO on my front and a pack on my back.
Backpacks are ideal carry-ons for parents. wearing one allowed me to keep my hands free for other important tasks – comforting my baby, helping my preschooler take her shoes off in the security line, washing my hands, etc.
For this trip, I wore the Alpha Sherpa backpack, an all-new pack from Baby Sherpa.
Some of the features include:
- A padded laptop compartment safely holds most 14” computers
- Soft-sided cooler compartment with a capacity of 8 cans
- Ergonomically designed with padded shoulder straps
- a Bungee X cord for extra storage (perfect for blankets and nursing covers)
- two accessory pouches for smaller items or your mobile devices
- sternum and waist belt straps for added support
I particularly like the removable exterior pockets (for glasses, snacks, small items that you want to be easily accessible) and the padded laptop sleeve along the back (I barely noticed that my macbook was there). It was also handy to have multiple storage areas to keep the contents organized.
The pack comes in an attractive unisex Black Graphite ripstop nylon that is easy to clean and water resistant.
BUY IT: Enter discount code Blog20 to get $20 off the regular price of $119.00 (plus, FREE shipping). Offer expires Oct. 31, 2009.
WIN IT! One winner will receive an Alpha Sherpa backpack ($119). To enter, leave any topic-related comment on this post prior to Monday, October 12th at 11:59 p.m. (Don’t forget to follow the rules…all generic comments like “Enter me!,” “Love it,” and “Cool stuff!” will be disqualified.).
*UPDATE* The winner is #107 Mishia. Congratulations!