- TODAY, we are almost completely out of groceries. We ate the last piece of fruit in our house this morning for breakfast, along with the last pieces of our last loaf of bread (yes, the ends too)..
- TOMORROW, we are meeting with a lady who spent a few years RV'ing full-time with her husband. We are also going to put our house up for rent, publish more listings on Craigslist, respond to e-mails, ETC. [That "etc." deserves to be in caps].
- LAST NIGHT (like every night), Tim & I talked about the risks involved in the Give Every Day venture...the what-ifs, the don't-forget-to-do-that's, and the what-about-???.
- THIS MORNING (like every morning), we felt a deep, mysterious peace that seemed to whisper from somewhere far away, "Everything's going to be okay."
It may be a little quiet here for a few days as we dive in deep to prepare for the giving tour (tentative plan is to leave in January!).
Do you grocery shop on a particular day of the week (or do you go spontaneously when your cupboards get bare)? Do you shop at the same store every week (or do you vary your route)?
* Also - We are looking for new chapter book recommendations. Have any?