Moms are queens of ease. They need meals that can be prepared quickly with one-hand in under 20 minutes. That’s why this recipe is among my top ten all-time favorites.
1 lb. small red potatoes, quartered
1 16 oz. bag frozen baby carrots (no need to thaw)
1 medium onion, cut into chunks
1-2 lb. boneless beef stew meat, cut into 1″ cubes
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 cup water
1 packet dry onion soup mix
1 10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup Coca-Cola
1. Mix the last 4 ingredients in a bowl (water, onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, coke).
2. Place all other ingredients in your crock pot in the order listed above.
3. Pour soup mixture over the stew meat.
4. Cook 9 hours on LOW or 6 hours on HIGH.
5. Serve with buttermilk biscuits or fresh french bread. Yum!