Two years ago, I released an 85-page ebook titled "Bloggertunity: A Mom's Guide to Blogging." It's an introduction to blogging in a casual, conversational tone.
The ebook covers how to:
- Start a blog
- Grow an audience
- Create captivating content
- Make money
- Review products
- Make a positive impact in the world
Because technology changes rapidly, some of the content is no longer cutting edge...and some of my opinions have changed (gasp! I know, right?). Still, the principles have remained the same and there are plenty of golden nuggets to grasp in its pages. Plus, I've updated the resource pages at the end.
Before I archive the book on September 1st, I want to give you a chance to get started with your own bloggertunity...FREE.
If you appreciate this resource and would like to see other free downloads, ebooks, and printables in the future...please consider supporting my work in one or more of the following ways.
- Spread the word about my free ebook on your blog or on Facebook.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Put my button on your sidebar [see my footer for the code].
- Give my blog or my posts a +1 on Google.
- Do a little dance and say that you love it.