If you have a DSLR or an above-average digital camera…and you know how to use it, then you have an awesome tool for gift-giving in your hands.
Never underestimate the power of photos to stir a person’s heart.
- If you know a brand new mama, offer to stop in for a photo shoot of mom + baby.
- Snap shots of your friends’ kids when they are at your house for a playdate.
- If you go to a wedding, bring a camera and capture little moments of joy and emotion.
- Offer to take family photos for a friend at a scenic location.
- Take photos of your friends when they are receiving awards or speaking at conferences or singing karaoke or moving into their first homes.
Then, take an envelope and send a few snapshots.
Or, buy a memory card and send the whole set.
Inexpensive. Personal. Thoughtful.
People love to see pictures of themselves and of their kids so photos are a gift that is sure to be treasured.
Make someone’s day. Take pictures. Send them.