Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (I usually get 98% fat free)
- 1 8 oz. container sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 cups cooked chicken (I usually buy canned Tyson chicken)
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 6 tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix soup, sour cream, salsa, and chili powder.
- In another bowl, mix above mixture, chicken, and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in 3-qt. shallow baking dish. Pour remaining salsa/sour cream mixture over enchiladas. Sprinkle the other cup of cheese on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until hot.
These enchiladas are cheesy, creamy, and absolutely delicious. If you come over to my house for dinner, there’s a good chance I’ll be serving them. Oh, and they’re even better as leftovers (and I’m not really a leftover kind of person).
What’s your favorite recipe for busy nights?