Here are some fun water activities to enjoy with your infant, toddler, preschooler, or school age child(ren):
1. Buy a mini plastic pool. Fill it up. Get in your swimsuits and slide right in.
2. If you have grass, turn on the sprinklers and let your kids run around while you watch run through the sprinklers with your kids. [Need inspiration? Check out Nicole rockin' the Slip-n-Slide with her boys].
3. Fill up buckets of water and let your baby splash or have "water wars" with your older kids.
4. Call your local public pool and ask if they have a "family swim" hour. Most likely, the cost of admission will be super cheap and it's a nice way to enjoy an afternoon together.
5. If you have a beach, lake, or other "natural" swim area nearby, pack up and head there for a picnic and an hour or two of fun.
To help with both of the above dilemmas, I'm happy to be giving away a Huggies Little Swimmers "Summer Essentials Kit" that includes:
So, by all means, get out there and have some fun in the water...preferably before 10 a.m. or after 4:00 p.m.
Huggies Little Swimmers can be purchased at quite a few stores across the U.S. (but before you head out to your nearest retailer, print out a coupon...).
WIN IT! One winner will receive a Huggies Little Swimmers "Summer Essentials Kit." To enter, leave a comment on this post prior to Sunday, June 22 at midnight (don’t forget to follow the rules). * Winner must provide a U.S. mailing address.
*UPDATE* The winner is #205 Angela. Congratulations!