Beef & Bean Tostadas are quick, easy to make, and delicious.
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1 can refried beans
* taco seasoning mix
* 8-10 tostada shells
* 1 medium tomato, chopped
* 1 head of lettuce, shredded
* grated cheddar cheese
* sour cream
1. Preheat oven according to directions on tostada shell box and bake shells (usually only 3-5 minutes).
2. Brown beef over medium-high heat. Drain. Follow directions on taco seasoning mix.
2. Heat refried beans in medium-size pot.
3. Chop tomato. Shred lettuce. Grate cheese.
4. Serve buffet style.
Leave a Reply