This is the perfect recipe for a meal with girlfriends or a weekend lunch for four. Try it - you'll love this delicious variation of a classic dish.
- 1 pre-cooked barbecue rotisserie chicken (about 2 cups small chicken chunks)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrots
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- Pita bread
- Optional: chopped walnuts
- Shred chicken into bite-size pieces - until you have approximately 2 cups.
- Place the chicken pieces in a medium-sized bowl. Add celery, carrots, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and Craisins. Mix thoroughly.
- Stuff the mixture into pita breads.