I get about 1 good picture for every 10 that I take.
My ratio is high because my models are so strikingly beautiful.
That said, my pictures don’t always turn out how I envision because…
- My house is not at all conducive to picture-taking.
- My backyard is teensy-tiny and kinda blah.
- I am almost always holding a baby while taking pictures.
- I’ve never read my camera’s manual.
I may not be able to immediately change the first three (and, really, I don’t want to change #3 because…seriously…who would want to put down a baby who is that cute?), but I can change the fourth. This weekend, I determine to read my camera’s manual. It’s been on my to-do list for the longest time, but now I’m going to make it a reality.
- I want to take spectacular, frame-worthy pictures.
- I am fascinated by the art of photography.
I know I will never be able to fully capture my girls’ tenacious spirits, sparkling personalities, and hauntingly beautiful eyes in pictures…but I’d like to try.
Stay tuned for photography-related articles, product reviews, and giveaways.
YOUR TURN: Have you read your camera’s manual?