Slings and carriers are hip, trendy, cute, – and practical. Putting baby in a sling, wrap, pouch, or other carrier allows you to have your hands-free for other tasks. Plus, babies absolutely love the closeness and comfort. As if that weren’t enough benefits, babies also are stimulated mentally as they watch you performing your daily duties and communicating with those around you.
Here are a few different options – put at least one on your registry. You’ll be glad you did!
1. Maya Wrap $40-55, available online and through local distributers
2. NoJo Original Baby Sling $29.99-$39.99, available at Target and online
3. Baby Bjorn $79.99-119.99, available at Target, Babies-R-Us, the babycenter store, and online
4. New Native Carrier, Inc. $40-134, available online and through select local retailers
5. Mama Kangorou $50-100 Canadian dollars, available online
6. Snugli $19.99-$59.99 available at Target, KMart, and Wal-Mart
7. The Ultimate Baby Wrap and the Sidekick $39.99-79.99, available at Target, Babies-R-Us, and online
8. HotSlings $44-80, available online and at the babycenter store
9. Infantino $14.99-$34.99 available at Babies-R-Us, Target, Wal-Mart, KMart, Sears, JCPenney, and online