Working at home is…
- staying up really, really, REALLY late.
- having a to-do list that is a mile long and an ocean deep.
- returning e-mails instead of watching TV.
- having laundry on the couch, unfolded.
- doodles and sketches and ideas on notebooks all over the house.
- dreaming about building my business, about being a better person.
- BEING HERE with my kids – every day (all day).
- not always easy.
- totally worth it.
Do you work from home? If not, have you considered it?
ALSO – Do you have any questions for me about working-from-home? I may answer yours in an upcoming post.